2014年4月21日月曜日

Letter to a host family

Hi, I'm Toru. Please call me Toru. First of all, thank you so much for having me at your home while I study at XXX university. I really appreciate it. Next, please let me briefly introduce myself.    

There are 5 people in my family, my parents, grandparents, and me, also we have a miniature dachshund. I'm a third year student of KGU. I'm in the Faculty of Foreign Languages, and I'm majoring in English. I love running and getting exercise, for example, swimming, playing tennis, and other sports. In addition, I love to read novels written in English, especially novels by Ernest Hemingway, and Truman Capote. If I have a chance, I want to go to the library, ant get involved in reading books. I also I want to run in both urban areas, and in nature in Texas. Because this is my first time to visit Texas. I heard that there are so many beautiful places, such as the ocean, mountains, and wilderness areas. What's more, I want to visit them at any rate.

Lastly, the main reason why I decided to visit Texas is to learn as much as possible English. I want to become an English teacher in the future in Japan, but I worry about my lack of fundamental lack of English skills, which means speaking, writing, hearing, and reading. I believe that I can improve and enhance may English abilities to have a conversation with all of you, and also making friends who speaking English has a positive effect on me. Furthermore, I will not only study English, but also I want to learn about the differences between American and Japanese culture and customs. I'm looking forward to seeing you seen.

Sincerely,
Toru

[288/288]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿