2014年5月19日月曜日

My nephew

Last week, my older sister came back home with her a year old boy in order to see him for us. She lives in Chiba with her husband and the son now. When I met him last time, about a half year ago, he was only still crawling. However, I returned home from the university, and met him for the first time in a while, he was standing and staring at me! I was really surprised and couldn't stop laughing because no sooner had he seen me than he ran around and around laughing in the house.
What's more, I have a male dog, and usually he is very nice. However he seemed to dislike my nephew because his face looked sad. I think he didn't like my nephew's actions, such as chasing him and grabbing his tail. When he chased by bad boy, he came to me and asked for help. I feel sorry for him but it was funny as well.


[163/2278]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿