2015年1月10日土曜日

BR:2-14 Taming Tessa


"“Why should I do?”"

Tessa is a moody and bad-tempered teenager. She doesn't care anybody in house. For example, she always plays music quite loudly, makes a huge pile of dirty laundry in front of her door, and if anybody warns her behavior, she replies "Why should I?"

Her younger brother Ben was sick of her bad attitude for family members. He tried to offer her to stop rude and bad attitude to us, and do it everything yourself, but she didn't care what he said. One day his grandmother advised him to taming her that is to find out what Tessa really likes. Then he finally found it. It's a guy she likes. She turned into a good girl in order to look good to him.

To tell the truth, I can relate to her, so I can't criticize her totally. I don't listen to music with loudly and yelling at my family members, but I often get a room messy full of cloths and garbages. In addition, I also clean up my room when I find someone I like. In order to look good to her, I smarten me up, walk with my back straight, and making smile when I talk to her. However, if she doesn't beside me, I begin to be myself. I think that not only love, but jealous or anger also keep your motivation high. The feeling of being praised or sense of revenge to someone are one of the good stimulus resources to do something.

Alexander Jenny. (2001). Taming Tessa.  Harlow : Pearson Education.
[255/10859]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿