2015年1月10日土曜日

Here he comes


On December 23rd, I was heading to Kumamoto airport in order to pick my older sister and her son up. It was cleared up, and I saw  beautiful mountains on the way there. When I arrived the airport at 3:20 p.m., the plane which they are boarding on, had already landed at , but they weren't. After a short while, I got an e-mail saying "We are behind you". I turned toward the back, and there they were.

I haven't seen him since last February, so he totally forgot me. I spoke to him "Hey, long time no see! Kousuke!", but he just looked up me with holding her mother's pants. Then we drove back home.

At first, he was afraid of entering home, and seems feeling uncomfortable being there. However, he gradually got used to living. My sister brought some toys from their home for him. As you can see above the picture, the Plarail toy trains are one of them. He can't make any sentences, only speaks "Mama" or "Bowwow", but when I was watching him, he was running around in rooms, he suddenly noticed my presence, and brought a box which contains the Plarail in it to me.

And his mother said "He wants you to make rail track." Then I started to make it. While I'm making it, he was gazing at the scene. After I finished making it, and put a battery-operated toy train on the rail track, he was really really excited. According to sister, he loves to watch train, not to mention, real one.

He left home on January 8th. I wanted see them off at the airport, but unfortunately, I caught a flu at that time, so just waving hands from upstairs. He was laughing with waving back. I hope he will be able to speak Japanese the time I see him next time.

[320/10604]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿