2015年1月19日月曜日

Go Kei!



The Australian Open tennis tournament begins today. I'm really looking forward to watch Kei's match. According to web news, everybody can watch his game on NHK. Yeah! They made it!!!Good for you!!!!

That one of the prestigious tennis tournaments in the world used to broadcast about 10 years ago, but it hasn't air for years. First, I must apologize to him for I didn't trust his succeed. Since 2008, when he won the cup in Delray Beach International Tennis Championship, I have been cared him. I wanted him to success, but in those times, he often injures, so he seemed to be unsatisfied his level of performance.

Therefore, I thought he could reach within top 30, but it was impossible to come to top 10 players. However, he succeeded. In 2014, last US Open, Kei defeated No. 1 ranked Novak Djokovic in the semi final. It was breathtaking and thrilling game I've ever watched before. I couldn't believe that physically-deprived Japanese triumphed that Djokovic!

Hopefully, I want to watch a match between Kei and Roger Federer. The greatest legendary king of tennis is an idol not only Kei but also for me. Good luck!!

[194/12188]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿