2015年1月26日月曜日

Kumamoto Castle Marathon

Next February, I'm going to run in Kumamoto Castle Marathon. This is the second time of my race. Last year, I ran the same race, and I managed to ran through whole distance in 5 hours and 30 minutes. I want to break the record this time, but it is really doubtful because now I'm really fat. Because of the final examination, I'm apt to gain weight by eating lots of snacks or food when I meet stress such as examination.

Everybody knows that the risk of overweight. Of course I know. According to a study, in theory, if you lose 1 kg, you can shorten 20 minutes of race. I'm now about 70 kg, so I must lose weight at least 10 kg. 10 kg? Is it possible? Kumamoto Castle Marathon hold February 15th. I suppose I can start to lose weight after the examination, maybe there is only 10 days to lose weight.

Umm..how should I do? I haven't bought a pair of shoes yet. I don't want to be injured.

[180/12751]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿