2015年1月26日月曜日

EIKEN

Again, again, again...I'm sure that I failed Eiken again. I know I didn't study for the test at all, but I thought perhaps I could pass the exam. However, the reading section was really difficult. I realized that I don't have a vocabulary than I thought myself. Maybe writing essay wasn't bad. I managed to wrote a good essay. As to listening section, I could get a good score because I was able to catch not a few conversation. However, as a whole, I must not be reach a passing score. In addition, there is one thing I want to complain about staffs at the examination site.

During the exam, most examinees are concentrate on the test. Every little noise make us unhappy. In today's test, we had an unexpected accident. While examinees were tackling the examination, staffs, who were outside of the room, using transceiver making big noise. I couldn't understand that, but I can forgive them if they do that only one time. However, they were speaking through the device more than 4 times. I don't know what other people thought, but I can't believe their action, so after the exam, I went to see them so that they must not using the machine for the next test. Am I wrong? No, I'm not wrong, and I'm planning to send a complaint e-mail to the EIKEN association.

[241/12429]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿