2014年6月23日月曜日

EIKEN!!!

I failed the exam again. How many times do I have to take it? It was my 4th time taking the test. This time, a passing grade was 68, and I got 65!!! It is so close,  isn't it? To be honest, the result of the test made me really depressed. If I had studied harder before the exam, I might be pass it. Nobody sees this blog anyway, so I will excuse myself. The man who was sitting in diagonally backward left of me was extremely noisy!!! I don't care if he makes noise in writing section, I can read questions over and over. However, please, please don't make any noise in listening section!!!

At that time, I haven't slept in couple of days, so I was about to screaming. Either way, I failed again, so what should I do now? I understand that I'm not good at listening, it is my weak point. How can I enhance my listening skill? Speak to exchange student? No, it's not realistic because I'm a shy man, aren't I? So, the only way to build my listening ability is to solve past exam questions over and over again. In addition, doing shadowing when I stay in my room. The next test will be carried out in this October, so I have about 3 months to study. I'm aiming to get Grade 1 test in this year, so there is no time to waste. Do your best. 

[253/4689]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿