2014年6月23日月曜日

My dog

I'm going to write about my dog which name is Henry. He is 9 year-old male dachshund. He has cream hair, cute rounded eyes, weird right ear, and he is a little bit fat. Because of his advancing age, he got a backache recently, so I often take him to an animal hospital. I want him to be in good shape as long as possible. He likes to play with small balls. I throw them, he fetches them many of times.
 I take him for a walk, but since he was a puppy, he doesn't really like to go for a walk. Correctly speaking, I think he isn't interested in going for a walk because his walking speed is as almost same as turtle. Every 1 or 2 meters, he sniffs something. It takes about 30 to 40 minutes to get home only 200 meters. At first, I was so boring to wait for his pace, but now, I used to keep pace with him, and enjoy it.

[172/4229]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿