2014年6月30日月曜日

Summer




I'm going to write about “Summer”, but it's not about the season, about movie. Last week, I borrowed “500 days of Summer” How many times do I watch it? and why do I watch many times? Exactly, the main actress Zooey Deschanel is cute and fascinating, but is that the only reason? No, it's not. I'm sure that I'm sympathize with the man who is swayed by Summer. I understand that his feeling. Why women often change their feelings suddenly? When I meet girlfriend, at first, she smiles at me, and we can have a peaceful conversation. However, before I knew it, she turns into a bad mood. Even if I ask her what the caused by, she doesn't answer me. Women are mysterious. What are they thinking? What do they want for men? The reason why I watch it is to hope the boyfriend of Summer. 


[153/6020]



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿