2014年6月23日月曜日

My self introduction (2034)

(20 years later, in 2034, I will be 47 years old. 47 years old!!!!! Uhhh....I'm starting to feel dizzy. Well, 20 years later, I think I am managing to live. I'm aiming to become an English teacher now, so by the time I am 47 years of age, probably I'll be the teacher.)

Hi, I'm Toru, 47 years old and I'm an English teacher of xxx private high school in xxx ward, Tokyo. I have been living in an apartment near the school for the past 14 years. Before I came here, I lived in Kumamoto, and was teaching English in my old school, Kumamoto Technical High School. I had been teaching there from when I was 29 to when I was 33 years old. Now, in addition to teaching English, I'm a staff advisor to a tennis club. Thanks to the students and their passion for playing tennis, we became the champion team in the prefecture tournament.

I got married 13 years ago, when I was 34. A year later that I came here, in Tokyo. I met her in a volunteer group which helps students who can't go to a school due to family reasons. She was 26 years old and an English teacher too. She was really kind to students, not to mention me. She killed me with her smile. Then when I was 35, she gave birth to a baby boy. So, I became a father. Two years later, we had a baby girl. Now, the eldest son is 12 years old and the eldest daughter is 10 years old. They are in the same elementary school. Both of them are brisk and naughty, so

I'm worried about whether or not they are bothering their teachers in the school. My older sister's house is in Chiba, so I often visit there, and my sister and her husband meet with my children. I'm going to be promoted to assistant principal in the coming year, and if I got a raise, I want to buy a house for ourselves, and I'd like to have a dog. What's more, I want to send our children to an international school. I don't want them to struggle with learning English.

[383/5072]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿