2014年6月9日月曜日

Memorizing

What is the best way to memorize words and phrases? I have been thinking about it recently. So far, I have memorized words and phrases by using them repeatedly in our daily life. For example, there is an apple on the table, and when I see it, I can say “There is an apple on the table”. This word is a very simple, and it is frequently used as an example, so people can remember it easily.

However, if there is a word “Whereas” on the table, most people who are not native English speakers and a person who learned it only once probably don't understand what is the exact meaning of the word. I'm sure that the reason why we can't memorize words and phrases easily is not to use them on a daily basis, so how do we take them into our everyday life concretely? I have some ideas. First, make a pile of English word cards, and bring them everyday, everywhere, and memorize them.

Next, take advantage of a pile of word cards, pick up some useful words which using in my daily life. Then when I'm walking, driving and every situation, describe circumstances by using the words.

[205/3748]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿