2014年6月2日月曜日

My favorite movie(s)

My favorite movie is “Devil wears the Prada”. I looooove the movie, it is the best movie I've ever seen so far in my life. There are three reasons why I love this movie.

First, there are so many gorgeous performers appealing in that movie, such as Anne hathaway and Meryl Streep. I love Ann's big beautiful brown eyes, and Meryl's silky silver hair, of course their performance is excellent!

Next, the theme of that movie, is “choice”. In that movie, Anne plays Andrea Sachs as a principal role, she often makes an excuse, “I didn't have a choice”, to everyone and herself. However, she overcame it finally. I like the process of reaching a decision which existing in her mind until in the later part of the story.

Finally, a theme song which using in the movie, “Suddenly I see” sung by KT Tunstall is really good. I often listen to the song.

[158/3342]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿