2014年6月23日月曜日

The best day of my life

Four years ago, I was in Kyoto to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. At that time, I and she had been dating for four years. Until then, every her birthday, I took her a lot of different places, such as Huis Ten Bosch which is a huge theme park located in Nagasaki to see a beautiful illumination and a gorgeous fireworks carries out in the night, or an aquarium in Kagoshima, and we often go to Aso many times.

There were still a lot of places to visit in Kyushu though, but I thought I wanted to leave from Kyushu in order to refreshing our mind. I asked her to go to Kyoto, she happily accepted my proposal. Her birthday was October 13th, so we decided to go there the day before her birthday. Before leaving Kumamoto airport, we were so excited and had been talking about places where we want to go. Fortunately, it had been cleared up during the trip. On her birth day, we went to a lot of places that we scheduled before.

First, we visited Kinkakuji and Ryuanji, both of them are really famous sightseeing spots, so there were a lot of tourists. Kinkakuji was gorgeous and beautiful. A combination of golden temple and its reflection on the surface of the water was very good. And Ryuanji which is famous for its Stone Garden, exactly it was good, but to tell the truth, it was too hard to see it relaxing because of a full of visitors.

Then we went to Sanzenin which is a place far from Kyoto station. That temple is well known to it is in a beautiful nature, and it lives up to its reputation. There were only a few people, so we were able to spend a very worthwhile time comfortably. It was awesome sight and I want to go there again one day.

After we finished went around some temples and sightseeing spots, I took her to a restaurant that I reserved in advance. We were able to see a night view from there, and I gave a birthday present for her. She seemed happy and satisfied with that whole day. I spend the all money instead of her, so my life had been difficult after a couple of months. However, I'm satisfied with seeing her smile, and spending an enjoyable time with her.

[396/5468]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿