2014年10月27日月曜日

College Life

Since I entered again this university, I managed to keep up with classes. Most of professors, in this college, are really kind and nice to me. Also, they are very smart, and there are a lot of things I want to learn from them. In addition, the library is really lucrative facility for me. Over thousands of books make me happy and encourage me to read many genres of books. Especially, I have become to love to read English picture books for kids. Those books that I reading are so low level, but I think that to read from first level book to advanced level book is necessary to understand English for me. Then I hope that nobody sees this blog, I have one thing that I confess. A short while ago, I just had a severe heartbreak. I knew that she is so cute, so inevitably, she has a boyfriend. Hah.., even if someone looks what I wrote, please let me out for a while, please.  

[167/3913] 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿