2014年10月6日月曜日

Description of an Entertainer or a Manga/Anime Character

I'm going to explain about my favorite character "Yoko Nakajima". She is a character of "Juuni Kokki (The Tales of Twelve Country). This anime was broadcast about ten years ago. It was based on a novel which written by Fuyumi Ono. That anime must be broadcast from NHK, when I was a high-school student. At that time, I had some trouble with school life, and the programme helped me mentally. One day, the girl, Yoko was kidnapped by an unknown man, and she took away from her real world to another world. Before she went to the strange world, she spent her life for not making dispute with her friends, but after that, she went through a tough experience, and during the hard trip, she against herself in her mind.


[130/1563]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿