2014年10月23日木曜日

Movie Review 2: Mission Impossible Ⅰ


Ethan Hunt is a special agent of the IMF (Impossible Mission Force). 6 agents including Ethan were ordered to carry out an operation in Prague. The purpose of the operation is to prevent a classified list of spies from falling into the hands of an underground society. However, during the mission, all members of the team were killed by someone unknown except for Ethan. That operation's true aim was to find someone who leaked the IMF's crucial information, and as a result of Ethan's survival, another team decided that he was the culprit.

I already knew only the very famous action scene, which is, to withdraw important information from the CIA's computer room which was strictly guarded by several kinds of security technologies. Tom Cruise tried to hack the computer while suspended from the ceiling dangling horizontally. To tell the truth, I surely understand the mastermind of this movie the moment I saw Jim Phelps (who is the leader of the Prague's operation) was killed by someone on a bridge. Despite the fact that he had a diminutive video camera somewhere on his body, and he must be a cool agent, he didn’t take a video of the assassin and didn’t resist.

I wondered if I would be able to enjoy the rest of the movie because of the barely understandable scene. However, fortunately, some action scenes were really interesting, not to mention, the suspension scene. Those scenes thrilled me with their tense atmosphere. As I watching the movie, I was disgusted by myself. Since I entered again this university, I had to write a lot of reports or home works about movies and books. Through the training, I learned how to read the meaning or messages behind those works. I have became to enjoy them more than in the past, but as for some movies, like typical action movies, I could not have enjoy them any longer as well. I want to see more movies which go against my expectations.

[331/3444]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿