2014年10月27日月曜日

Dating/Marriage/My Future Family

I'm going to write about my ideal dating, marriage, family. First, I want to date with a woman who is kind, intellectual, and active. I'm not a strong person mentally and physically, so when I depressed, I want her to kind to me. Then if I have a question, or face something difficult, I hope that a kind woman helps me. And I love to do workout, such as running, swimming, tennis, and I do other activities, so if I invite her to do something workouts, I want her to go with me. Second, I want to get marriage with ideal woman that I mentioned before. I want to have 1 boy and 1 girl, maybe it's enough. In our free time, go to a park, and eat lunch in a beautiful Autumn atmosphere. What's more, in Summer season, I want to take them to beach.

[150/3746]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿