2014年10月27日月曜日

Travel and Other Countries

I have several countries that I want to visit in this world. First, I would like to go to United States. That country has a lot of metropolitans, such as New York, San Fran cisco, Chicago, and so on. In addition not only cities but there are also abundant nature. Grand Canyon, Yellow stone national park or something. Second, I want to go to Taiwan. Taiwan is as large as Kyushu, and there are so many sightseeing spots there. I heard that there are a city which modeled by “Spirited Away”. I only see that town as a picture, but it looks mysterious. Third, I want to visit Germany. As you know, Germany is famous for beer, sausages, and a lot of beautiful buildings and castles. Maybe on October, a huge world famous festival hold in a city. It calls October Fest, and so many people gather in the city to drink a beer. 

[152/3596] 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿