2014年10月6日月曜日

Something precious to Me

There are several precious things for me. The first one is my lovely dog. He is 8 year-old male Dachshund with cream hair and has cute eyes. He has been living with my family for about 8 years since I was in high school. He got old, so he has a problem of his back, so I have to take care of him more. Then I love to wear and collect clothes. In my house, I have a number of clothes, shoes, T-shirts, trousers, shirts and so on. About one third spaces are occupied with clothes in my room. I haven't been bought some clothes recently because of a lack of savings, so in the future, if I get a job, I want to buy clothes. Besides, I have an account of Tumblr. It is a sort of Twitter, I quote a lot of  interesting, fascinating, and funny images, and sometimes quote sentences too. I have posted over 1,000 favorites so far, I like to see them sometimes. I'm keep posting.


[171/1433]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿