2014年10月18日土曜日

Spiders

I loathe any spiders. My home is in a countryside, so various kinds of spiders are inhabit in and out of it. The other day, I came back home from my part-time job, and had a late supper, then took a shower. After that, I was going up stairs so that I had to get ready to my bed, and on way up stairs, I found a presence of big spider.
I couldn't move, and look aside from it. I wonder why they are so yucky? I assume that they don't match not only a insect but also other living things around our living area. I ended up driving the spider away by using a stick. I could kill it, but didn't do it because cleaning up the body after smashed it makes me nervous as is the case with cockroaches. 

What's more, tiny spiders appeared when I cleaned my room last week. They were tiny, and also jumping when they flee. Their existence brings me a feeling of anxiety and gets me irritated. They moved swiftly and randomly, so it was really difficult to guide them in a exit direction. Finally, I decided to confine them in an empty case of yoghurt. I approached them slowly, and put the case on them eventually. Then I had left it as it was for a week, and saw its inside a couple of days ago. I expected that there should be bodies inside it, but nothing left in it. 

Did I miss to catch them? No, that's unlikely to occur, but they were gone actually. They must be  lift the case, and escaped from it. Finally, two days ago, I caught the same tiny spiders again with the same way, and put a weight on it this time. Is there likelihood of them escaping from it? perhaps, perhaps not. It's a state of Schroedinger's cat. 

[314/2536]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿