2014年11月24日月曜日

First 5 favorites 1-04: My favorite car

I have some favorite cars. The first one is Aventador, Lamborghini. Of course I will ever buy that really expensive car, but I love to watch it on the Internet for a long time. That space-ship like body, really noisy sound, everything attract me. This Italian super car often appears on the famous British TV programme, Top Gear. In the show, a person who is a member of the programme drove the car excitingly and happily in a circuit. I was really envy him. Then another one is also made by Lamborghini, Miura. It's a classic car, but the design is not old. I love that big eyes and the shape. If I have a chance, I want to go the shop which sells Lamborghini with pretending a rich man, and take it for a test drive.

[139/5903]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿