2014年11月24日月曜日

Second 5 favorites 1-01: My favorite drink

My favorite drink is coffee. I have realized that I'm a something of coffee addict recently. I don't need to drink it at breakfast or lunch, but when I would like to concentrate on lots of homework, papers and studying involving with English. Coffee must hot and non sugar, lukewarm coffee is terribly bad taste. It is good combination of a cup of hot coffee and a bar of chocolate. Sugar and caffeine are run through my body and wake my brain up then I can keep concentrate on studying. Without caffeine and something sweet, I always start to get on my nerves, so I hope that I want to bring a bottle of coffee, but you know, if I keep bring it, it definitely getting cold. I had been thinking of that, and I found that there is a way to keep warm it. It is a thermos bottle. I will buy it soon.

[155/6200]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿