2014年11月24日月曜日

First 5 favorites 1-05: My favorite TV show

I have some favorite TV shows. The first one is "Ikari Shintou"(Angry new party). It's a popular variety programme. Two famous TV stars, Ariyoshi and Matsuko DX are on it. They talk about many kinds of themes that viewers send to them. Their contents of the letter is almost complain to other people, social structure, way of thinking, and so  on. And the two men, one is gay, talk about them funnily. People love to empathize with others' moaning. The next one is news programme. I like to see 10 o'clock news programme "Houdou station". I can get lots of information about domestic politics, economy, and also world. It is really helpful to grasp what is going on in the world. I like NHK news programme as well because everybody can listen to the simultaneous interpretation at 7 and 9 o'clock news.

[142/6045]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿