2014年12月10日水曜日

BR:2-10 Let me out!


“I'm not just a robot. I can feel. I feel angry.”

30-year-old John is a scientist. He finally made an artificial-intelligence robot which name is "Nolan". John made the robot every chores instead of him, such as clean the kitchen, bathroom, wash his clothes, and everything he doesn't want to do. However, one day, Nolan thought John's attitude is unfair to him in comparison to his dog, Sam. Then Nolan began out of control.

This book is really scary. In the end, the robot killed John and Sam because the master didn't treat Nolan the same way as Sam. He just wanted to be loved by John. I think Nolan was perfectly incompletion. He didn't any feelings, such as sadness, happiness, and madness except for jealous. He was jealous of the dog's  situation. He thought "Why does John only take care of the dog? Why doesn't he take me outside? Why? Why?". 

The robot doesn't understand what the feelings are and what the human being is. However, his cold-bloodness, jealous for something, and thoughtlessness were as if real human being.


Moses Antoinette. (2006). Let Me Out! Cambridge : Cambridge University Press. 
[180/7751]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿