2014年12月11日木曜日

Tumblr



This time, I would like to write about Tumblr. It is a kind of twitter, but the difference from the famous communication tool is that it is mainly used to post images. When people start Tumblr, first they need to follow someone's account which seems interesting. Then you can find images, gifs, and texts you like the most from their posts, and quote them. If you want to, you could communicate with someone, and they usually respond to your questions and perhaps someone asks you one day.

I met this site about...I'll check it, please wait. Well, according to archive, I started Tumblr in August, 2013. Accurately speaking, I had known this site before 2013, but I didn't feel like making an account because I felt it wasn't necessary to make it to collect pictures. I mean I didn't understand the utility of making an account. However, I noticed that if I registered it, accounts which followed by me send everything they collected every minute. After I got an account, I don't need to browse the Internet spontaneously in order to get images. It is really convenient.

The reason why I use Tumblr instead of Twitter is that my beloved Tumblr doesn't required activeness. It seems that if someone gets an account of Twitter, they must post texts or it doesn't make sense. On the contrary, we Tumblr users are rarely post texts, instead we quote from other users or lots of websites on the Internet. The best thing of this SNS is that has diversity. It is really fantastic feeling that knowing the different way of thinking or seeing pictures which I have never seen them.

I think there seem to be a change between the beginning posts and the current of it. However, fundamentally, my penchant for beautiful women, naked, fashion, and other kinds of splendid images will never change. Viva Tumblr!

[323/8242]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿