2014年12月1日月曜日

Second 5 favorites 1-04: My favorite animal

My favorite animal are dogs. I have an 8-year-old miniature dachshund with cream hair. With ages, he is getting calm, but he still energetic and eat lots of food. I love him and probably he loves me. Dogs have several good points for people who having dogs as a pet. First, maybe 100 percent dogs are really cute, some have so cruel face. Anyway, it is really helpful for people when they go back home, and dogs waiting them in front of the door. They welcome and heal our worn-out mind. As for my dog, he is not only smart but also fool. He can distinguish bad person and good person, he understands a person who hates dogs. I love to watch his sleeping face holding my arms, and playing with toys in my yard. I also like cats, so if I can afford to have cats as a pet, I want to have one, and have he or she play with my dog.

[164/7417]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿