2014年12月1日月曜日

Second 5 favorites 1-03: My favorite shoes

My favorite shoes are sneaker shoes, leather boots, and running shoes. I love to wear and look any kinds of shoes. I have lots of shoes in my home. In total, I think more than 15 shoes in my closet. Maybe half of them are casual shoes, and rest of them are leather shoes or boots. In summer season, I usually wear sandals because of the temperature, so I rarely wear shoes that season even sneaker shoes. However, in cold season, I usually wear them. Especially I like to wear leather boots. Their brown color and smell makes me fascinating. In casual shoes, I love to wear New Balance shoes. Their cushioning performance is incredibly good. As if I were in clouds. In running shoes, I love Minimus series, produced by New balance, the shoes fit my feet perfectly. They are very thin sole, but I prefer them rather than another comfortable thick shoes.

[154/7353]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿