2014年12月22日月曜日

Nephew

The day after tomorrow, correctly speaking, on December 23rd, my older sister's baby boy is going to visit us. Last time I met him, about a year ago, he was able to stand himself and chased after my dog around in the house. The dog was really tired of take care of him. He couldn't speak a language well at that time, he was just smiling and saying "au-au-ba-" or something like that.

However, according to my sister, he recently started to speak "Mom" and "Dad". He mad a good progress. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in ages. Does he remember me? I hope he will. Anyway, is it better to prepare something fun for him? In accordance with her, he loves "Thomas the talking steam train", so I'll get a toy or something as soon as tomorrow. I hope that it makes him happy.

[153/9792]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿