2014年12月17日水曜日

Wedding Ceremony



About a month ago, I went to my friend's wedding ceremony. I intended to post this article the next day of the ceremony, but I totally forgot about it. As you can see, I couldn't prepare the small photo. I don't like Blogger's degree of freedom of picture settings, I wonder if I should complain it to them. Anyway, I enjoyed that bridal. It was a beautiful early winter day, gentle sunshine kept visitors warm.
 
The groom was a friend from high school. He was in another faculty, but we belonged to the same tennis club, and built a good relationship. When we were in the club, he was one of the strongest players of us, and in Kumamoto as well. According to him, he hasn't played tennis recently, and plays badminton insted.
 
Because it was a tennis club member's marriage, some members gathered from around the country. Most of them came from Kumamoto, but rest of them came from Aichi, Tokyo, and Fukuoka. There were friends I haven't heard from them recently, so we enjoyed having conversation about memories of high school days.
 
The ceremony went well, and an after party as well. However, every time I attend my friends' marriage party, the happiness atmosphere put me into desperate situation. If I were they, would I behave just like them? In the first place, would I able to get married someone who loves me? Does god know?  
 
[238/9353]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿