2014年12月1日月曜日

Second 5 favorites 1-02: My favorite high school memory

The school I was studying was really strict for students. For example, most of the students must not have long hair except for girls. We always have short hair even winter. There are a lot of clubs such as soccer, baseball, tennis, and so on. I belonged to tennis club, and most of the students in it was stronger than other school's students, so we beat them and participated in a convention held in Fukuoka. It can't be possible in this current educational situation, we often slapped by teachers in our classes or during club activity. One day, on the way school, a car hit me. Fortunately, I was no injuries, but after that, when I arrived the class, and I told my class teacher to the accident. Then he punched my forehead several times because of my violation of the road law. Since then I decided not to be such a teacher.

[155/6759]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿