2014年12月8日月曜日

Second 5 favorites 1-05: My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport to watch is tennis. It is because when I was a junior and high school student, I had been belonged to tennis club. I had not contract with WowWow(if you contract with a pay TV channel, you can watch a wide range of TV programme), I couldn't watch major 4 tennis competition, such as French open, US open, and Australian open. However, there is an exception. That is Wimbledon champion matches. In the summer season, NHk broadcasts that competition, and me and my friends got together someone's house to watch it. Stars in the court gave a brilliant performance. Pete Sampras, Andre Aggasi, and Rodger Federer. As for Rodger Federer, he still playing tennis, I think it's insane. I remember one greatest mach between Rodger Federer and Rafael Nadal. In 2008, I was watching their desperate battle. They gave extraordinary performance for us, and they fascinated me.

[154/7571]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿